Thursday, March 18, 2010

Great Event at Zoo for Down Syndrome Day.

My writing skill do not begin to give justice to this special event. It was one of the most heart warming and moving events of my adult life. Obviously, having worked in this realm the past year I had greater appreciation for the whole event and how much it meant to my kids to watch. We only took 3 of our Downs kids and 12 of our other kids with special needs. They were really appreciative and responded very well. Two hours walking around the animals was a hoot, but perhaps tiring






.

Jamie Waller

My photo
Speculator, New York, United States
I am a Christian missionary working in Guatemala. I spend most my time in Guate, but maintain a residence in Suburban NY.

Our Newsletter

Our Newsletter
Read now... hot off the press