Friday, March 26, 2010

WOWIE ZOWIE 250 Pounds of Clothing - Junior League of SUmmit is the BEST


Thank you so very much to the "Thrift Shop" in Summit operated by the Junior League of Summit. They have thoughtfully renamed the store, "The Second Time Round." For the second time they have come through with terrific quantity of donated clothing.
I have always known that they do fine work and really help people, but I can tell you from today's vantage point, this is awesome. My "kids" really need this stuff and I had started taping out my immediate friends and family for used clothing donations. Because of Continental Airlines, I am able to check three large bags with up to 75 pounds each at no additional charges. I have the blessing to see first hand how the things that we are able to discard is put to very good use.

So. please support and thank the Junior League near you....

No comments: