Sunday, April 25, 2010

I will follow...





Nothing goes according to my plan. I went to the center this morning planning to spend an hour there and then drive to Church. We had a nice prayer lead by Cecilia and sang some Christian Kids faith songs in Spanish. I gave a little talk on Jesus' life and job till he turned 28. The they kids started losing interest. Well, if the Word can hold their attention for 20 minutes (ish), I'll take that as a W.

We watched the second half od Winnie and Tigger- as well as some foto albums on the pc monitor. Before I knew it, it was obvious that the drive to Casa de Libertad was unlikely. We inflated a beach ball and had a ball. Ysis one of the kids of a co-worker is learning some photography and basics of using a computer. We really take these things for granted.

Yesterday was a great day in spite of failing to attend my PEA reunion. Unfirtunately, Flor had a brutal seizure and fell on the floor where we were washing it. These seizures are just exhausting for her. She is very disoriented afterwards, but fairly calm.
In spite of the difficulty, I was glad that I was there for her and could lay hands on her head and pray with her. This photo is from before the episode. You may recognize the T-shirt.

No comments: